Tuesday, February 16, 2021

New for this Season ... this New Year we have barely begun

 OK if you are on of my Facebook friends, then you may have read that I feel lead of the Lord to share with you some of the Love Letters to the Lord that I write during my daily devotions. This Sharing starts today. Will this go through the whole year? Will there be a new "Letter" everyday? I don't know, only our Father knows the plans He has for this. So I will follow His leading and we will learn together just where all of this will go.

For the remainder of February I am participating with a group of Christian women in a study on Discernment. Today's reading was from 1 Kings 3:3-14, where God comes to Solomon in a dream and asks what he wants from God's hand. I loved the answer he gave God as it is written in The Message Bible in verse 9 of this passage. It reads,

“Here’s what I want: Give me a God-listening heart so I can lead your people well, discerning the difference between good and evil. For who on their own is capable of leading your glorious people?”

This is my prayer for myself and for each of my followers. Let us all seek a "God-listening heart."

Walk with me and read the letters that I write to the Lord, seeking to learn more of Him as we journey together.



No comments:

Post a Comment