Tuesday, March 26, 2019

All The Way With Jesus


Though life's storms may batter me
And their flood water's deluge
I have a firm foundation
I am founded, my Lord, in You


You are the solid Rock
The High Place upon which I stand
I seek no other refuge
For I'm holding onto Your hand


We walk together in the daylight
And in the darkness, too
For You are the Light of Life
I draw my strength from You


When the times are difficult
And I seem in dread defeat
I will press in a little closer
Ever sitting at Your feet



You are always here to guide me
To teach me all Your Truth
No, You never will forsake me
While I dwell in You

When this day has ended
And time is no more
We will ever be Best Friended
As we walk along Heaven's shore
He has shown you, O man, what is good;
And what does the Lord require of you
But to do justly,
To love mercy,
And to walk humbly with your God?
Micah 6:8, NKJV

Leigh
3-26-2019

1 comment: