Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Satan is Out to Destroy America …

Take a Look at What He Has Planned

We all know that the abortion issue has long been a threat to our unborn children. But recent state abortion laws that have been passed go further than Roe vs. Wade ever thought of going. For now, they are espousing the murder of those who have survived an abortion procedure.
In fact, President Trump recently tweeted; 

"Senate Democrats just voted against legislation to prevent the killing of newborn infant children. The Democratic position on abortion is now so extreme that they don't mind executing babies AFTER birth. This vote will be remembered as one of the most shocking votes in the history of Congress. If there is one thing we should all agree on, it's protecting the lives of innocent babies." (Charisma Magazine, 12:00 PM EST, 2/27/19, This is Satan's Next Step for America.)

Also, every person that has already announced their candidacy for President in the 2020 election has supported legislation that makes it legal to murder children that have survived an abortion procedure. This includes Senators Cory Booker of NJ, Kirstan Gilibrand of NY, Kamala D. Harris of CA, Amy Klobluchar of MN, Elizabeth Warren of MA, and Bernie Sanders of VT.

As shocking as this is, it is just the beginning. Once this has been widely accepted, America will be allowing the murder of all children (… by medically sanctioned prescription for reasons such as proof of hardship, threat or inconvenience.) Literally, if they have a negative impact on our chosen lifestyle we will be able to choose to have them eliminated.quickly and easily. This shocks and grieves me, so much more so it grieves our God!
And this is just the beginning. NO people group is safe – Children, The Elderly, Christians (or any religious affiliation which offends), etc, from being eliminated if they become a threat to the lifestyle of their families or their government officials.
Do you think that Hitler and Nazi Germany was the first attempt at Holocaust? Think again. The book of Esther in the Old Testament of the Bible tells about the plans of one man (Haman) to have all of the Jewish people eliminated throughout the Persian Empire. It also tells of the heroic acts of Mordecai and his niece, Queen Esther, to stop this mass execution, which succeeded.
The book of Exodus, also in the Old Testament, tells of a Pharoah who tried to have baby boys murdered as their mothers delivered them. He feared that the Israelites were too numerous to control if they decided to rebel against his authority. But the midwives of that period feared and reverenced the Lord God, so they saved these baby boys' lives and lied to Pharoah when he called them out for their disobedience to his demands. But Pharoah then ordered his soldiers to murder them.
The Old Testament isn't the only place where a leader killed a people they were afraid of. In the book of Matthew, in the New Testament of the Bible, King Herod ordered the execution of all boys who were between the ages of birth and two years old. We all know this story well: Herod was afraid of the "New King of the Jews" that had recently been born … he was afraid of Jesus destroying his lifestyle as he wasn't even a Jew, but Ceasar had appointed him king over them. But now there was a new King on the scene. One who was a true Jew and met all of the prophetic qualifications. But here again, God protected His own, in this case His very own Son. For He sent Joseph, Mary, and the baby Jesus to Egypt until after Herod was dead. (Matthew 2:1-15)
With these long-ago examples of mass execution of the people who were a threat to the establishment, who are we to think we are safe?

God is angry at His church, for they have not followed His Commandments. Now I am not talking about the 633 that the Jewish Rabbis' acknowledge, the first five books of the Old Testament (the Torah), or even the 10 Commandments. No, Jesus gave us a much more condensed set of Laws to live by:

One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"

"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."
"Well said, teacher," the man replied. "You are right in saying that God is one and there is no other but him. To love him with all your heart, with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices."
When Jesus saw that he had answered wisely, he said to him, "You are not far from the kingdom of God."And from then on no one dared ask him any more questions.
Mark 12:28-34, NIV
Where this passage is quoted in the book of Matthew, Jesus also says: All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments." Matthew 22:40, NIV. For if God is loved above all else, we know how to treat ourselves and our fellow man. Loving God thusly makes us able to love our neighbors as ourselves. Without this all-encompassing love for our Lord, we cannot love others as we should for we know not how to love ourselves properly. God's Children need to find that all-encompassing love for God once more. 

We also need to find a place of fearful reverence for our God and heed His voice when it calls us to "stand in the gap." As God spoke to Ezekiel about the nation of Israel, God is saying to His church:
"I looked for someone among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found no one. So I will pour out my wrath on them and consume them with my fiery anger, bringing down on their own heads all they have done, declares the Sovereign Lord." Ezekiel 22:30-31, NIV.

So many of us have forgotten how to stand up for what we believe! We have let our faith become watered down for convenience sake. For somebody might become offended if they know what we believe. By doing so, I believe that today's church has become the modern day church of Laodicea to whom God said:

"To the angel of the church in Laodicea write:
These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation. I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth. You say, ‘I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked. I counsel you to buy from me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so
you can see.
Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest and repent. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.
To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I was victorious and sat down with my Father on his throne. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches."
Revelation 3:14-22, NIV
We, like Laodicea, have become lukewarm Christians. We have become complacent in our walk of faith. God is calling us to repentance so that He can once again come and "sit at meat" with us. He longs to be intimate with His church as He was in days long past.

Did you know that in ancient Middle Eastern Cultures sharing a meal is considered to be an act of intimacy? Sharing a meal in Jesus' day and age was a communal thing. Everyone lounged around a low table and ate from the same dish using their hands. They used pieces of bread to scoop up their meals … there were no individual plates, no eating utensils. Each family had knives to cut up their foods, but this was done before it was brought to the table. This is one reason that God commanded unclean persons were to live outside the camp in the Old Testament. He knew they could not even eat with their loved ones without exposing them to their uncleanness. But Jesus longs to share a meal with His repentant church.

The church of America has largely become people of unclean hearts and lips. And God is seeking our repentance. He longs for us to stand in the gaps and repair the breaches of the walls of our faith. He desires clean and contrite hearts as David of old spoke of in Psalm 51. This will make us ready to stand in the gap as He intended us to do.

~*~

I know that not many of you know that I used to be a very active political activist on those things I felt were important. In college, I protested in front of the Capital building in Sacramento CA on several occasions. Also 31 years ago this month I protested with Operation Rescue in front of an abortion clinic in Chico, CA. 

This Right to Life protest ended with many of us, myself included, being arrested, tried and convicted of preventing access to a business. Our protest in March of 1988 was in front of the Planned Parenthood Clinic in Chico, CA. This was the only abortion clinic in Butte County, CA where my family resided at that time. 

While my (now ex-) husband had asked me not to be arrested during the protest, I could not honor his request. For this death mill was right in MY backyard. I had to Stand In the Gap for those unborn children of my neighbors. Our pastor at that time was with me at that protest for life. As we drove from the rally to the clinic, I told him of Luther's request and asked him what he would do. He told me that his wife would not have placed him in that position but if she, had he would have to follow the Lord's leading in that moment ... even if it meant going to jail. So I followed my convictions ... if God asked me today to do it again, I most definitely would.

It cost that business a day's revenue. When we were sentenced, the judge initially fined us each $500, then said that it would be given to the clinic to replace funds lost by our protest blocking access to their place of business. Each of us, in turn, advised the judge that we refused to pay that fine. So, in turn, we were each sentenced to three days in jail.

Since that time, I know that my going to jail on this occasion was God's plan. For when we were put into the population we were asked why we were there. When I answered that I had been arrested for protesting in front of an abortion clinic to save the lives of unborn children it gave me the opportunity to share Jesus with about 20 women who were in there with me. We prayed with several of them to receive Jesus and shared the Bible with them throughout our three-day sentence.


~*~

Did you know that not taking a stand for Truth ... with God, but sitting complacently by and letting things just take their course, IS standing with Satan and what he has planned for our nation in the days, months and years ahead? He is out to anhilate the church and destroy this country in the process. How can we who have chosen to serve the Lord of Creation, Christ's Church, sit idly by and allow it to happen?

Now I am not saying to go out and do just anything to be arrested. I am saying is to take a stand WITH God. Especially in this turbulent time within our government. Make your voice heard and see how God will grow your faith and your scope of ministry! 

Trust Him and He will call you into arenas, political and familial you may never have dreamed of going into. Just remember He will never you there all alone, for He will never leave you nor forsake you. He also will never lead you there unprepared ... Always Remember, God May or May Not Call the Qualified, but He ALWAYS Qualifies the Called!

Though I am no longer physically able to take my protests to the streets, I AM willing and able to stand on my soapbox here in these pages and spout my religious and political views to all you happen herein. I pray that the number of views her will steadily increase. So please share these posts and share it often with your family and friends and on Facebook, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment