Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Tuesday ... turning in circles in Flagstaff, AZ.

The most notable thing about being in Flagstaff, AZ was that my GPS wouldn't let me leave. It kept me running in circles through the town for nearly 30 minutes ... that is until I realized that I needed to remove a location once I had arrived to get it to move on to the next destination.  Live and learn.

I had planned to stop at Laguna Pueblo, but I was very tired, so I stopped just 15 minutes short of the goal and parked among the truckers at Acoma Pueblo.

Today, Wednesday 5/23/18, I am headed to Elk City, OK for tonight's camping. I will be gassing up in Tucumcari, NM as that is the halfway point for today.  I will share a little more this evening or in the morning before I get back on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment